If you wish you can purchase the Complete Book by CLICKING HERE
Complete development of Exercise 1 of the book: Scales and Arpeggios. (Author: Nestor Crespo)
You are downloading the FREE VERSION (PDF de 20 pages – 21 MB) which contains only:
* 9 Exercises
* 1 backing Tracks (of all 10 backing tracks)
Practical and dynamic work methodology for the self-taught student as well as for the teacher in class
OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSES
The purpose of this book is the intensive study of the Major Scale also called Ionian Scale, which is of significant importance in our journey with music.
Normally we focus on the study of this or any scale by memorizing only the different shapes up and down, but this way of studying is insufficient when we want to improvise or appreciate the color or texture it produces.
That is why we are going to devote ourselves to develop the study of the 7 shapes through exercises in a practical and dynamic way including the corresponding fingerings and bar repetition in each case.
Includes 24 exercises with full fingering, repetition bars and practice tracks
* Diatonic Order – Up and Down ( a – b )
* Patterns 1 y 2 (Only in Paid Version)
* Thirds ( a – b – c – d )
* Fourths ( a – b – c – d ) (Only in Paid Version)
* Sixths ( a – b – c – d ) (Only in Paid Version)
* Triads ( a – b – c – d ) (Only in Paid Version)
It also includes 10 Backing Tracks corresponding to the exercise in a modal playing as well as, different progressions which will be very useful to practice and affirm this concept.
* 6 Modal backing tracks in Cmaj7 & Gmaj7 (with strings and different musical styles) (Only in Paid Version)
* 2 Modal Backing Tracks (with chord progressions) (Only in Paid Version)
* 2 Backing Tracks with Cycle of 5th (in different musical styles) (Only in Paid Version)
For more information please contact to the author: email@example.com